Why Americans Hate the Media and
Coverage on the Web
- Media Criticism in Ideological Magazines (Coding Guidelines)
- Media Criticism in Washington Post Opinion Articles (Coding Guidelines)
- Open-Ended "Memory Dump" Survey Probing Media Trust (Codebook)
- First Survey Experiment Exploring Causes of Media Trust (Replication Do File)
- Second Survey Experiment Exploring Causes of Media Trust (Replication Do File)
- Page 45 mistakenly refers to Heywood Campbell Broun, Jr. as "Heywood Hale Broun." Heywood Hale Broun is his son.
- Unreliable Sources: A Guide to Detecting Bias in News Media should be included on page 80's list of liberal books criticizing the media instead of page 79's list of conservative books criticizing the media.
- Page 87 mistakenly refers to George Packer as "David Packer."
- Due to a production error, copies printed in early 2012 contained a mistake in Figure 4-4 on page 89. The vertical axis labels were incorrect. Instead of 0.3, 0.5, 0.7 and 0.9, these labels should have been 0.2, 0.4, 0.6 and 0.8, respectively. This mistake is corrected in subsequently printed copies of the book.